vendredi 14 octobre 2011

Serious or not?

I am a little bit out of ideas for this post, so am running through old unsatisfactory ones, never published. Here is exactly what I come across when I open one unfinished post :


“Se plaindre de sentir des ennuis et des peines,
C’est se plaindre d’être homme et non arbre ou rocher”
Jean Bertaux - Cantique



« Qui pisse contre le vent se rince les dents »


I burst out laughing, wondering at how descriptive of me this is. Can't hold a serious thought for more than a minute, by which time I have already bored someone with the depth of my questioning and reflecting, and then when they are finally getting into the deep profoundidy of it, I move on to something that has me in stitches. Here comes the translation:


"Complaining about worries and sorrows,
That is complaining about being man instead of tree or rock"
Jean Bertaux - Hymn


"Who pisses against the wind gets a mouthrinse"


I have just the illustration for it but not sure the Boss would like being the star of the show today. Suffice to say there was a lot of wind and serious sunglasses wiping involved. (should I really be telling this? I am trusting my scarce readers with a good sense of humour, please)


Aiguilles de Bavelle, Corse/Corsica
tree, rock, some ingredients are there, more proper... arbre et rocher, c'est moins drôle mais bon...




L'inspiration manquant, je cherche dans quelques billets jamais terminés et trouve ça:



“Se plaindre de sentir des ennuis et des peines,
C’est se plaindre d’être homme et non arbre ou rocher”
Jean Bertaux - Cantique

« Qui pisse contre le vent se rince les dents »

On dirait que je n'arrive pas bien à tenir une pensée sérieuse plus de 3 mn... En plus j'avais les 2 parfaites photos d'illustration pour accompagner, mais le Patron n'apprécierait pas du tout, alors je m'abstiens. N'empêche, il y avait beaucoup de vent ce jour-là et les lunettes de soleil de quelqu'un ont dû être soigneusement nettoyées...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire