vendredi 19 novembre 2010

Bad Mood

I am angry. Very very angry.
I can't tell much, as it is not my story to tell, but I just have to vent it out.

How can a single girl justify to herself coming on to, then starting an affair with, and also planning on a future and all that entails together with a married man, a father, no matter what he tells her of his (enormous quotation marks) "unhappiness"???

I know, there is his and her faults, it's their story, blablabla.
I know it's none of my business.
I know I don't know anything.

I will still make sure in my daughters' education that some things definitely feel very very wrong some times, no matter how twisted and deformed one's vision of them might be.

I don't believe that if a marriage is doomed to fail, it is doomed. That is not true, we all know we can work at it. I am not saying we can save it always, but it demands work first.
Coming to the advanced age of 41, I am suddenly seeing men leaving their family, ALL because they were never "happy" and had found their "happy one", suddenly. So if the happy one had not happened, they would never have left???
The sad answer seems to be : no, they would never have left. Would it have been better, is it a disputable philosophy of 'If it ain't broken, don't fix it'... maybe. But nothing is as simple as that.
I just think the responsibility of the new woman here is huge and not pretty.

I am raving here, but I am sooooo angry.

Will probably reread this post in a few days and feel terrible about it...
Who am I to feel entitled to judge?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire